TJSB Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply For The post of TRAINEE OFFICER:
Thane Janta Sahakari Bank (TJSB) inviting all the applicants to apply for the post of Trainee Officer. TJSB has issued recruitment notification for Trainee Officer Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for this post can apply online through the official website of TJSB www.tjsb.co.in from 10/12/2013 to 21/12/2013.The details related to age limit, education qualification, pay scale, fees, how to apply and all the other details about TJSB bank recruitment are mentioned below.
VACANCY DETAILS FOR THE POST:
Organization Name: - Thane Janta Sahakari Bank (TJSB).
Name of the post: - Trainee Officer.
Education Qualification: -
The applicant must have a Graduation Degree from any Recognized University with minimum 50% marks or above.
The applicant’s age should be between 20 to 26 years. Means to say that the applicant must have born before 02-12-1987 and after 01-12-1993. The limitation of age would be considered as on 01-12-2013.
The applicants will be selected based on their marks obtained in the online examination and also the performance of the applicant in the Interview.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS FILL UP:-
The applicants who are interested to apply for the post of Trainee Officer in Thane Janta Sahakari Bank they are required to fill up the application form online on TJSB’s official website at www.tjsb.co.in before 21st December 2013.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:-
1) Go to the official website of TJSB at www.tjsb.co.in.
2) Find the recruitment section and click on that link.
3) Now click on “Apply Online” link to apply.
4) The next page will be your Online Application Form.
5) Fill all the marked details than submit your Application.
6) Do the payment procedure mentioned above.
7) Have a print out of your Application form for the future reference.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR TJSB RECRUITMENT:-
1) Starting date for submission of Online Application is 10-12-2013.
2) Last date for submission of Online Application is 21-12-2013.
3) Download Admit Card OR Call Later from the date 17-01-2014 to 25-01-2014.
4) Expected Date of Online Examination is 25-01-2014.